All accommodation prices include these wonderful activities!
Morning animal feeding, swimming in the river, and use of the tennis court.
For accommodation prices please click on the book now button.
Morning animal feeding, swimming, and use of the tennis court are all included in your tariff. Other activities require booking and are charged separately.
Whip cracking and Boomerang throwing (more info)
- $65 per booking, covers up to 4 people
- Additional adults are $20 each
- Additional children are $15 each
- for guests staying at Cedar Glen only
- Limited spaces available
- $45 per Alpaca minimum 2 Alpacas per walk
Guided Cave Hikes
- $110 for up to 4 people (minimum cost)
- Additional adults are $30 and
- Additional children are $20 each
- Tours are on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Duration: 3 hours
- The Homestead tours offer a look at Cedar Glen history and the history of the family and homestead.
- Tours run for around 1 hour and are held Wednesday to Sunday.
- cost is $5 per person.
Afternoon Animal Encounter
- Our Afternoon animal encounter is open to the public Wednesday to Sunday at 4pm and everyday during school Holidays.
- You can help us feed and interact the chickens, ducks, geese, sheep, alpacas, pigs and pat our dairy cow Caramel.
- Afternoon animal feeding takes around 45 minutes to an Hour. cost for non guests is $15 per adult and $10 for children aged 1-17.
Please note optional activities may not be available Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Please add 15% for public holidays.